Friday, July 18, 2008

OBDkey

 

That is what I just have recently. smile_embaressed I am getting a lot of useless gadget lately. This is a bluetooth OBD/CAN scanner that can take data from ANY car. Any car is nice, since I am shopping for my 2nd car. Just been putting it in my car. The unit is pretty small and it will not in anyway affecting the driving.

 

It can be used in PC with bluetooth. Windows smartphone or Palm/Window CE PDA. No Nokia smartphone program yet, but racechrono can use it to scan the data and it works! Data logging capability will allow logging of the data. Although it cannot be exported, just reading the data on the screen is cool enough.

  This is what you can see in the screen of Nokia N95. The grey line is 


 

I also went with my friend WAY in his new 135i (experimenting ECU tune and catless downpipe). We did a 4.95 sec! We thought after reviewing the GPS data that we prob did a 5.70 sec, but after consultation with racechrono developer Antti, we just need to determine 100kmh GPS speed in OBD then we will have a time! So it is just over 5 sec! Fast.

 

0 コメント**:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Modified by step-hen.com. Powered by Blogger