Wednesday, September 30, 2009

60000km service

Well I put it off for a long while now and I eventually took the RX-8 off charge and brought it to Nelson for a service.

The rotor has worn out nearly completely and I took the Project Mu SCR Pro rotor that I took delivery from Henry about 4 months ago to get it install. The pad I had it for more than a year now. Think they have a good shelf life right????

The rear I had it machined… it looks near brand new!

I also had the spark plugs cleaned and engine oil and filter changed. It brought back the life of the car! It revs and has the 6,500 rpm surge~! Surely it is all the 170kW I need!

  Brought the car for alignment and it is not much need to be done. The camber and rear toe are pretty much right. Only the front toe needed to be adjusted… Sweet.

0 コメント**:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Modified by step-hen.com. Powered by Blogger