Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sandown + rain = no fun

There is nothing good or positive that I can say about today. Wet Sandown bitumen is very challenging and in fact it is not much fun when you have to struggle. I think there was something to do with the old technology layout and the tree on the side of the track. The worst thing is most of the exit of the corner is shaded by them. It is more so on the exit of turn 4. While the rest of the track was dry, exit of turn 4 and the Dandenong corner was still way too wet. The worst is the uneven wet and dry line on the road. When the mid corner is wet, there is no way you get any rhythm.

My first session was in the wet, reflected by the shit times. It gradually dried out through out the day. But you can see, the time did not drop to reasonable levels until the late morning.

The first dry session is not perfect, there were still dirt and crap on the road from the rain and all the rubber on the track has been washed off. I could not trust myself to go all 9/10th on a corner. I had turned the DSC off once during the day to make some good run. I guess I am happy with the 1"31.73.

Here is the video

0 コメント**:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Modified by step-hen.com. Powered by Blogger