Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It has to be done... the Phillip Island curse

Well. It was too painful to write it. Even painful enough just to think, but after a few days of claiming down most of the stuff is resolved and parts are ordered. Yes, the ride is crashed. Well I now remembered (after reviewing the video) that I went really really wide in the southern loop that my rear right was touching the gravel and spun.

The result is this.

Here is the damage and what survived:

  • Front bumper needs to be replaced.
  • Left front fog light bracket is done but the light itself is working, even the light bulb survives! smile_omg
  • Oil cooler is squashed and need to be replaced (ouch!)
  • The grills and everything else are ok.
  • Rear right underguard (where the side skirt is) is dented.
  • The right rear toe and caster arms were bent.
  • The right rear wheel is off circle a little (will be repaired) and a spare has been purchased.
  • All tyres are ok.
  • All brakes and wheel needs to be cleaned.

On the upside I did a 1'59"86. Link here

The circuit is fast and grippy, way too fast and way too grippy in my opinion. It has created some false sense of security and a mad rush of adrenalin. You can take a bend with full throttle at 4gh gear is very addictive. It is so nerve wrecking (what a wrong word to use here smile_embaressed) that one of these fear or thrill will actual give you endorphin to your brain, creating such an euphoria.

I have the video, which I am not prepare to watch too many time and show someone yet. Fuck I should just DivX it and put the unedited version up.

I always got outdone but someone else. He spun in front of me and end on the tyre of Lukey drive.

0 コメント**:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Modified by step-hen.com. Powered by Blogger