Wednesday, September 05, 2007

RaceChrono - A GPS smartphone program. Cheap and useful

Well it is free. And I am going to have it "test run" next Saturday during my first Philip Island. It needs a bluetooth GPS receiver and the program is free to download. It is developed by a few track nuts and IT guru in Finland and I am sure they have done some great stuff.

 Here is the lap times from my around the lab run. Haha smile_embaressed.

 This is the map around the block, with the start/finish line and S1 being set on the route (in the car). However, I found out later at home that I can set another trap when the session is finished. See the mark I set at S2. When the new trap S2 is set. I can even get a sector time from that. I can also delete any trap I previously set. So I think when I am out of the course for the first time. I can go back to the pits to set them out and match them with the official map smile_shades

 

As you can see here. I set the cursor over in that. Press the ENTER button to go to this screen, and if I select the "Add trap to this" function. It will add me another trap.

Let me try this cf my AIMS unit on Saturday. fun!

0 コメント**:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Modified by step-hen.com. Powered by Blogger