Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beat the falling dollar - a few goodies (parts)

I got these new Japan made OEM Mazda mats with nice emblem on them. My original one is worn badly, at the same area in the the square of this new one. So this one has a more rough and touch fabric inside the square to combat this problem. I intend to use it though for stability, when I have the interior stripped out I will use this mat so that I won't slip in the car haha.

  

Another box of goodies came the other day. I order this a while ago when the Yen is still 88 to a dollar. So these only cost $800AUD. Now they are over $1000AUD. I got the above rear Autoexe endlink to match the front. Also I have a replacement set of the spark plugs that I have now. As you recall from the last video that I have problem getting up the hill. If the plug are full of carbon and cannot be cleaned, I have a new set to replace them.

  These are rear member joints. They are aimed to stabilize the rear, giving more control. Less flex will surely give me more confident to power out quicker.

Should have order more, only if I knew the dollar is so low now. smile_sad .

I also ordered a battery relocation kit from RE Amemiya. I got to install them and do more picture then. But these are the current pictures.

These are the water washer tank... I think I need this. At least to use to direct the water to the intercooler or radiator LOL.

Oil catch can, with a let off pipe for drainage. The tube besides it show how much oil there is. I don't think they will be reusable. LOL.

Battery stay for relocation. It is smaller than OEM battery so I will have to get a slimline battery. Odyssey is top choice so far, since D-technique is using it.

0 コメント**:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Modified by step-hen.com. Powered by Blogger